Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Nocturnal Edition


My first time in the K-dub studio at night.
Thus, the 'dark' theme.

It was not all as eerie as it seems.
Just a bit strange.

As always,
Robert Smith understands...

Sunk deep in the night
I sink in the night
Standing alone underneath the sky
I feel the chill of ice
On my face
I watch the hours go by
The hours go by
You sleep
Sleep in a safe bed
Curled and protected
Protected from sight
Under a safe roof
Deep in your house
Unaware of the changes at night
At night
I hear the darkness breathe
I sense the quiet despair
Listen to the silence
At night
Someone has to be there

**download** THE NOCTURNAL EDITION Air date 8th of November '08

Legendary Pink Dots 'Blacklist'
Daniel Ash 'Candy Darling'
Bauhaus 'The Passion Of Lovers'
Sisters Of Mercy 'No Time To Cry'
Death In June 'Nothing Changes'
Damned 'Twisted Nerve'
Tullycraft 'Georgette Plays A Goth'
Siouxsie And The Banshees 'Obsession'
Cure 'At Night'

1 comment:

Feedback please...