Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Show #3 'I Thought That If You Had An Acoustic Guitar That It Meant That You Were A Protest Singer'

Mix Show #1 (2006)

Syd Barrett



"Oh I can smile about it now but at the time it was terrible."


**download / stream** I THOUGHT THAT IF YOU HAD AN ACOUSTIC GUITAR THAT IT MEANT THAT YOU WERE A PROTEST SINGER Air date 27th of September '10


COLIN MELOY 'I Know Very Well How I Got My Name' / 'Pregnant For The Last Time' / 'Jack The Ripper' / 'I've Changed My Plea To Guilty' / 'Sister I'm A Poet' / 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' 
SMITHS 'Shakespeare's Sister'
I AM KLOOT 'The Same Deep Water As Me'
NICK DRAKE 'Black Eyed Dog' / 'The Things Behind The Sun'
16 HORSEPOWER 'Heel On The Shovel'
FELT 'A Wave Crashed On Rocks'
TRESPASSERS WILLIAM 'Lie In The Sound' / 'Different Stars' / 'Vapour Trail' / 'Love Is Blindness'
THE HELIO SEQUENCE 'Satellite'
LEGENDARY PINK DOTS 'I Love You In Your Tragic Beauty'
ROBYN HITCHCOCK 'Dominoes'
MAGNETIC FIELDS 'Acoustic Guitar'
CURE 'The Walk (MTV Unplugged Acoustic Version)'
FELT 'September Lady'
HOOD 'September Brings The Autumn Days'
EYELESS IN GAZA 'September Hills'
BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE 'Waking Up To Hand Grenades ('FUNKHAUS' demo 2010)'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback please...