Saturday, June 5, 2010

Show # 1 'Autumn For M...'


**Fall '09 Revisited**


"Dwell in possibility."
-Emily Dickinson

For M...
Who 'dwelled in possibility' and got her happy ending...
or rather beginning.

**download/listen** AUTUMN FOR M... Air date 8th of September '09

EVELINE 'Aphelion'
INNOCENCE MISSION 'Happy, The End'
ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN 'What Are You Going To Do With Your Life?'
BLACK TAPE FOR A BLUE GIRL 'Hairline Sunlight'
ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVRES in the DARK 'Almost'
CLINIC 'For The Wars'
NATE ASHLEY 'Who Left The Candles On?'
DEPECHE MODE 'Breathe (live)'
AND ALSO THE TREES 'Brother Fear'
CRIME AND THE CITY SOLUTION 'The Dolphins And The Sharks'
ROTHKO 'Imprint Of Leaves'
MIRA 'Cayman'
CHAPTERHOUSE 'April'
ARAB STRAP 'Haunt Me'
MOBY 'Sunday ( The Day Before My Birthday)'
SPIRITUALIZED 'All Of My Tears'
EVELINE 'Agnes Martin'
MEW 'Tricks'
EPIC45 'The Future Is Blinding'
BRITISH SEA POWER 'Straight Down The Line'
MORRISSEY 'I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday'
CURE 'The Big Hand'

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! This is so sweet. One of my ALL time favorite Set Lists, I must say! I agree....Maija deserves all the happiness in the World! Love her and love YOU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "John's using all these hair products. I don't know who I married."
    LOVE that movie!!!! I cry just thinking about the end!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback please...