Thursday, May 14, 2009

Show #16 'Let's Exchange The Experience'

All Cover songs!

'The Whole Story' Carl Williamson

To make up for last week's fiasco,

A great all covers show!


"And if I only could, I'd make a deal with God and I'd get him to swap our places..."


**download/listen** LET'S EXCHANGE THE EXPERIENCE  Air date 13th of May '09

JAPAN 'All Tomorrow's Parties (12"Version)'
SMASHING PUMPKINS 'Dreaming'
WE HAVE BAND 'West End Girls'
DEFTONES 'The Chauffeur'
FOO FIGHTERS 'I'm In Love With A German Film Star'
RED HOUSE PAINTERS 'I Am A Rock'
J MASCIS 'The Boy With The Thorn In His Side'
THE CURE 'Foxy Lady'
DEPECHE MODE 'Dirt'
THE BOYS NEXT DOOR 'I Put a Spell On You'
COCTEAU TWINS 'Strangefruit'
PAVEMENT 'The Killing Moon'
MORRISSEY 'A Song From Under The Floorboards'
NEW ORDER 'Turn The Heater On'
XIU XIU 'Ceremony'
AMIINA 'Souvenir'
MARTIN L. GORE 'Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth'
GALAXIE 500 'Submission'
PLACEBO 'Bigmouth Strikes Again'
MOGWAI 'Gouge Away'
FAITH AND THE MUSE 'Running Up That Hill'
THE PIG PINK 'Lovesong'
THEE MORE SHALLOWS 'I Can't Get Next To You'
HUMAN DRAMA 'Love Will Tear Us Apart'

1 comment:

Feedback please...