Saturday, December 13, 2008

'12:13 Dream' The Cure MySpace Secret Show...


Oh dear, oh dear! Those boys are sneaky indeed!

So I'm checking my myspace page, and notice that The Cure have a new bulletin.
And this is what I see.

How MUCH I regret not being anywhere near Hollywood right now!

Unless I am mistaken, this does NOT happen often.

We are talking about a venue that only fits around 500 people!
This is a chance to be just feet away from Robert Smith!
AMAZING!

I keep thinking of The Cure 'Play Out', and how much I want to be there in that small, cramped audience, every time I watch it!
And now, people will have that opportunity Saturday, on the 13th of December.

These ones that get into the Troubadour are in for one unforgettable show!
How I envy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback please...