Saturday, February 14, 2009

Show # 3 'The Electronic Renaissance Edition'

film still: 'Electric Dreams' (1984)

If I consider all of the shows that I have done,
25 if I do not include Summer '07,
this would actually be the '3rd' Electronic Renaissance show.

The other two, I did in the Summer of '08.
Part 1 and Part 2.

I never seem to tire of electronic music and always seem to gravitate back toward it.

Depeche Mode, OMD and New Order will be the constant most important, for myself.

But there are new acts that are leaving a great impression as well.
The Presets, Hot Chip and most especially, The Knife, whom bring to mind my idea for an all Scandinavian show which may very likely happen in the near future!

Thank you to Amy and Eric who suggested The Presets.
At the end of the set,
a dedication from me.

"I just want your music tonight."

**download** THE ELECTRONIC RENAISSANCE EDITION
Airdate 11th of February '09
Kraftwerk 'Endless Endless'
Delia Derbyshire 'John Peel's Voice'
OMD '2nd Thought'
Royksopp 'Poor Leno'
The Knife 'Forest Families'
Portishead 'We Carry On'
Cure 'A Forest (3rd John Peel Session '80)'
Eyeless In Gaza 'Kodak Ghosts Run Amok'
Depeche Mode 'Ice Machine'
Human League 'The Dignity Of Labour Pt. 1'
New Order 'Ecstasy'
Hot Chip 'Don't Dance'
Plaid 'Lat'
The Presets 'Eucalyptus'
Gary Numan 'Metal'
Cabaret Voltaire 'Jesus Saves'
Gus Gus 'Cold Breath '79'
Joy Division 'Isolation'
Icehouse 'Icehouse'
Pet Shop Boys 'I'm Not Scared'
Trisomie 21 'Another Move'
The Presets 'Talk Like That'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback please...