Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Re-issue ! Re-package ! Re-package ! ...

... Re-evaluate the songs ...

... That is what I have started doing lately.

After changing the way I do my shows this past Fall, I decided to go back and re-edit my Summer shows.

You shall see what I mean with this one I have already done.
I polished it up a bit by overlapping the songs, cutting the show size down by just a couple minutes. Sure, it is tedious work, but well worth the effort I think.

Having a show scheduled right after mine this past Fall (unlike the Summer) has forced me to re-evaluate my 'cue-ing style'. In a way, I am sort of glad for it. I managed to fit a couple more minutes into the shows and it sounds a bit more like I know what I am doing. ;^)

For now, I will give you a re-edited Show # 7 'Electronic Renaissance Pt. 2', from the Summer. Just for a bit of a taste of the small changes I made.

For all I know you may not even notice the difference, but I DO think it flows a lot nicer myself.


Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback please...