Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pandemonium!


After today's Zune 30 fiasco, I have decided that it is actually comparable to the Ex.

In the beginning, I was so happy and excited to have finally got something this wonderful.

Later on, I felt rather concerned when it started giving me grief.

One day, it had just stopped working.

I chose to ignore bad things some people would say about it like "It's for the best." and "You can do better.", because I thought it was just so unique, so nice-looking and had brought me a lot of joy.

Although, it failed me, I couldn't help but feel there was hope for it, afterall, we had some good times!

Now, after tomorrow, we shall see if my Zune 30 comes back to me and apologizes by playing like the good little mp3 player she is.

As for the other...
I am not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback please...