Sunday, June 6, 2010

Show # 5 'I Don't Care What The People Say'

**Fall '09 Revisited**
Mix show #2 (2009)


'King and Queen of a Senior Citizens Dance, NYC' By Diane Arbus (1970)


Quite frequently in this particular show I keep mentioning mistakenly that this is mix show # 1, which of course is wrong.

It is in fact mix show # 2.
I hadn't noticed this until after I had already edited and compressed it.
However, due to the simple fact that I just wanted to get this show posted already as it is LONG overdue, I chose not the tedious task of going back to edit that bit out and do it all over again.

Just ignore me if it bothers you.


::download / listen:: I DON'T CARE WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY
Air date 6th of October '09
U.S. GIRLS 'Me + Yoko'
VIVIAN GIRLS 'Going Insane'
FAY RAY 'Love Is Strange'
THE ORGAN 'Steven Smith'
THE SMITHS 'This Night Has Opened My Eyes'
THE FALL 'Wings'
LYDIA LUNCH FEAT. ROWLAND S. HOWARD 'Some Velvet Morning'
FELT 'The Final Resting Place Of The Ark'
I AM KLOOT 'Strange Without You'
WEEN 'Don't Get 2 Close (2 My Fantasy)'
THE DUKES OF STRATOSPHEAR '25 O'Clock'
SILVER APPLES 'I Don't Care What The People Say'
NEW ORDER 'Haystack'
EYELESS IN GAZA 'Kodak Ghosts Run Amok'
AND ALSO THE TREES 'Twlight Pool'
IN CAMERA 'Legion '80'
ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVRES in the DARK 'The Avenue'
HOOD 'Fashion Mistake Of The Decade'
J MASCIS 'The Boy With The Thorn In His Side'
SPARKS 'Lighten Up Morrissey'
THE STILLS 'Alison Krausse'
CHRISTIAN DEATH 'This Mirage'
RUFUS WAINWRIGHT 'Beauty Mark'
PET SHOP BOYS 'Your Funny Uncle'
IVOR CUTLER 'Darling Will You Marry Me Twice'
ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN 'I Bagsy Yours '79'
DR. DOG 'Fools Life'
CURE 'A Foolish Arrangement'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback please...