Monday, November 17, 2008

'4:13 Dream' Listening Party

ALL Cure show!




Finally, after MANY months of waiting, The Cure's 4:13 Dream has arrived!

As usual, I'm never disappointed.
Of course I didn't expect to be, especially after hearing some of the new songs played live at the Sasquatch Festival.

Saturday the 1st of November, the week that '4:13 Dream' was released, I decided a listening party was in order.

So when the opportunity arose to sub for someone at K-dub for an hour, I took it!
My sister and niece joined me this time.
It IS a listening party afterall.

All the things we never know we need...
Looks like we get them in the end.

**download** 4:13 DREAM LISTENING PARTY Air date 1st of November '08

Underneath The Stars
The Only One
Reasons Why
Sirensong
Real Snow White
Hungry Ghost
Switch
The Perfect Boy
This. Here And Now. With You
Sleep When I'm Dead
Scream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback please...